Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Gift to Self & a Confession

Take What YOU Need


Dona Anderson

Subscribe to Dona Anderson by Email

A few moments to create Magic ...

and, YOU Will quickly feel the results.


Message from Simply, One Breath At a Time ~ Dona Anderson 

Patience            Strength             Wisdom              Gratitude


Check out the link below for Lifetime Gifts 



Didn't find the word you needed - pick something else that you need today. 

I know - some days the list can be very long ...

Confession time
Years ago at work I used to go for a walk at lunch and in my head I would get mad or say what I really wanted to say to whoever it was that day.

After I felt better, no arguments and I didn't have to carry that around with me day after day or take it home.



Links below to share.  

What word was it?
Did it work?
Visit me on Facebook

Scroll down for more posts or check out the archives.


No comments:

Post a Comment