Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Want your Book

Want your Book

was the subject line on an email

Dona Anderson

It was a wonderful surprise to get this very interesting email.


Domenica was introduced to my book Simply, One Breath At a Time at a yoga retreat and wanted a copy.  After much searching she finally found a used copy and contacted me wanting another copy for her partner.

She said they loved the meditations and also seemed very happy the copy she got was signed.

I let her know I would for sure send another copy and also that I had a second book and a Blog she could check out.

Upon hearing back she let me know they wanted a copy of both books.  So when all the details were settled off went a package with the 2 signed books and I put a CD in as a gift for them.

You know how some things that are suppose to be easy often aren't. 

The package went off heading east for the almost 4,200 Km into the US. 

We waited for delivery, and waited, then I contacted the Post Office.

It arrived at some point in the next town and then got lost (??). I'm glad I added tracking on to the postage.

The Post Office said we'd have to wait longer to see if the package was found so after a bit I felt it unfair to keep Domenica waiting longer so I sent out a second package.  

She was so kind through the long wait, and very delighted to finally get the second package and share it.

Unfortunately during the time we also got caught up with the post office thinking the second package she got was the lost one, but Domenica sorted that out and all ended well.

It was one of those times I was really Feeling Lucky and Grateful that Life sometimes gives us new Friends across the country even if our only contact has been though a few emails back and forth.

Later she sent me a Thank You card with lovely messages from her & friends who are enjoying the books as well.

So back at You!

Thanks so much for the lovely card, 

Wishing all of You a lifetime full of Good Health & Happiness.







No comments:

Post a Comment