Tuesday, September 4, 2018

What did you spend your Golf money on?

I tried to Golf a couple of times.


Unfortunately or Fortunately, I didn't have much success...

Dona Anderson
Subscribe to Dona Anderson by Email


But in hind sight it was not to be my thing, 
so I spent the money anyway - on other things.

I enjoy seeing what others are doing in their hobbies, outings, travels so it's always fun to find out new things or places to go.

When I started Yoga I got interested in music and joined a community choir for a few years, then I started to learn drumming, energy work, started writing and on and on.

Funny how you can't just have one drum, singing bowl, Himalayan salt lamp, basket of rocks and so on. 

Now I'm playing guitar with a group of seniors and so far am lucky with only 2 guitars and 1 ukulele.

I'm not getting great at playing yet but what is great is that it's a place to go where others know your name and are glad to see you.

I guess that's what all our hobbies, outings and travels are about.

It's the getting out and spending time with others, having fun, not being lonely for a few hours, learning, helping others, being active or whatever else your activities bring you.

As we start the fall season of getting back to regular life after our summer break I hope we let our minds be our opener to possibilities rather than a limiter. 

Life has so much happiness, wonder and gifts to offer us. 

You'll be amazed at what you can find if you just

Go For It.


Update - from when I first started to write this, so Ok the guitar number went from 2 up to 3 - I guess we shouldn't visit the music shops anymore.

Is there something you're going to learn or be doing again soon?

Links below for sharing.

Thank You for your visit.

Love to hear what you do for Fun!!!!!!!

And what I don't understand is that they say Seniors don't spend money?


New posts are every Tuesday, and visit the archives for lots more.

No comments:

Post a Comment