Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Have you figured this out Yet?

Worry doesn't get us anywhere.

But you may  find other alternatives in this post.


Dona Anderson

Don't miss weekly Posts
Subscribe to Dona Anderson by Email





I wrote a couple of Meditations in Moving Forward from the Heart inspired by the 5 principles of Reiki.

These shown in the photo are from the Meditation titled, Today.

They can be for a moment of pause, a daily affirmation or just a reminder to be aware of our thoughts, emotions and how they affect not only our actions & health but also our interactions with others.

The Reiki energy (Ki) also known as universal life force is wonderful to reduce Stress, promote Healing and deep Relaxation.

I didn't really know anything about Reiki when the Universe told me to learn it. 

The Universe told
me to learn it.

This was the second time I had to learn something I didn't know about but sometimes I guess we're just suppose to listen to good advice.

Anyone can learn to do this practice so if you're wanting more ways to help yourself and others reduce stress and relax check it out.

Lots of info on techniques, benefits etc on Google.

Perhaps, it could be your winter self care project.






More posts below or visit the Archives.


Thanks for your visit and links to share below.

No comments:

Post a Comment