Tuesday, March 5, 2019

How do you figure What to Add in or Take out? - What's with the apple pie?

More isn't always better ...


except for something you love like apple pie & ice cream

Dona Anderson

Subscribe to Dona Anderson by Email



Not time for ice cream yet ...
Sometimes for FUN I'll give myself a word count limit for a new blog post to see what I come up with and how many words are used. 

It's interesting when I've already reached the limit and there are more thoughts and information I want to add in.

This is a really good learning experience as it makes me think about what I really want to say and how to say it. 

Then how do I make changes, what can be left out, what is really of value to the story. 

There are probably lots of situations where MORE doesn’t always make things better.

One thing I have noticed though is that sometimes one or two words placed just right can open you up to a whole different experience, space and moment.  

It can be the breakthrough, the key to opening the door and finding the real message inside! Or, it can change the whole story.

More doesn't always
make it better

When I started this post I was referring to words but it can be about other things as well. 

Whether it's filling the page with words, filling our life, toy boxes, closets, houses etc with things, or even when adding spices to a pie, more isn't always better.


Thank You for your visit.
Take care, new post next week.

Visit me on Facebook

I had to check it out
Word count - 256.


No comments:

Post a Comment