Tuesday, July 30, 2019

When You Wish Upon A Star - sung by Jiminy Cricket (Cliff Edwards)

I'm sure we've all wished upon a Star as children or even later in life.



Wishing on Stars is something like wishing
as you blow out the Birthday candles...

But we get Birthday candles only once a year!
We can look up to the stars almost every night (weather permitting)




I thought this song would be a good one to add into this years selections. 

We all need some wishes and dreams
to come true ...






Do you have 2, 3 or more wish lists?

There's the if I win the lottery big one list

The when I get a good job, or finally retirement

Have my dream home or car

Get married

Pay the bills off

and on ...

Dreams like wish lists are wonderful for taking us through life's different adventures.

What are the Dreams you want to come True? 


Our 3rd Summer of Music continues next week.

Visit previous selections in the archives and you can go back to July & August posts for 2017 & 2018.


Thanks for your visit & Take Care
and I'm wishing for your Dreams to come True!


Links for sharing and comments below.

My dream is to help spread Wellness
around the World. 

Your sharing helps that to continue,
Thank You.



No comments:

Post a Comment