Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Make Someone Happy

''A Place to be Happy

feel Happy,

and Breathe Happy'' ...

Dona Anderson

Our last Heart & Love post - well maybe
 not but the last for February. ðŸ’š 


I'm sharing the Song today

Make Someone Happy

Let's all try to do this today and if it's really fun we can do it again tomorrow and, the next day, and ...




Sleepless in Seattle 

I don't know how many times I've seen this movie.  


It and Pretty Woman were my saviors when I stayed up late making stain glass jewelry, sewing or whatever it was years ago.

What are some of your favorite movies?


Take Care & new post next week.


Little message at the top of post is from my book 
Moving Forward from the Heart

don't forget to 

Links to share below
with Friends & Family.

thanks for your visit ðŸ’š

Next week a post from the
past resurfaces.


1 comment: