Tuesday, December 1, 2020

YESTERDAY'S RAIN ~ W G Snuffy Walden


You know I like Music - Right


Welcome & how are you?

If you need to relax a bit, you're
in the right place today. 
I can never get enough of this amazing guitar music I have on one of my Christmas CD's so I found it to share with you.

It melts my Heart.
Have a listen.
I hope you'll Love it too.



Wow, we're already into posts for winter.

Thank you for Helping me with my Dream
by reaching out & supporting others around the World!

This has been a year we really needed to share as much
love, peace and hope as we can.


Links for sharing below 💚
We never know how many times our
  shares will be re shared.  

PS. Have a good week and give yourself
lots of Permission to Rest moments!

I'll be playing this music lots of times.

My Meditation time, 
what's yours?



Update - Sorry I lost the comment section for this post last week. I didn't know why and later found out the section was full so I had to delete a lot of older comments and it came back. If you want to comment about this post please use a later post and refer to this one. Thanks.