Tuesday, December 29, 2020

What are the Things You need Most?

another year almost gone 

but it will never be forgotten.
Dona Anderson


Last week I said I'd pass on a few reminders for some of life's pleasures and for that we're going to the guided Relaxation titled  I Give Thanks  in my  book  Simply, One Breath At a Time

Dona's photo message


I shared some of this previously in a post dated May 10, 2016 that still continues to travel the world.

These last couple of years have been especially difficult and 2020 was full of much heartbreak and loss.

I hope these simple everyday reminders will help us to keep moving forward.




We sometimes forget the simple things in life, our surroundings, our necessities, earths beauty, the human touch ... they are always there but can go unnoticed. 

I invite you to join me in expressing gratitude for some of life's pleasure's ... at the end rest with a gentle breath and think about which ones hold a special meaning for you today and others you can add.

For the wonders of earth  ...                    I give thanks 
For each drink of water ...                       I give thanks
For the warmth of the sun ...                    I give thanks
For the beauty of nature ...                       I give thanks
For each gift of a breath ...                      I give thanks
For the kindness in a smile ...                  I give thanks
For the chance to laugh ...                       I give thanks
For the grace to dance ...                         I give thanks
For the notes in music ...                          I give thanks
For the love in my life ...                          I give thanks
For this present moment ...                      I give thanks
For all this and much more ...                  I give thanks

Excerpt from
Simply, One Breath
At a Time © 2008

This list isn't asking for much.

It's just noticing some of the everyday things we all need.

And, each of us will have others to add like family, friends, pets & more?

And at times in our lives we do need to say
Thanks for many of these.
Perhaps that's the reason people around
the World keep connecting to it.

click here for the original post from 2016
currently has over 24,000 views.

Simply, One Breath At a Time
Meditation - I Give thanks page 115

Click on the label Simply below
for other previous posts. 

              Information on Wellness products


Thanks for your visit. 
New posts every Tuesday.

Your shares to Friends & Family around the the World lets them
know you're thinking about them Too!

Links below.
it's time now to wish You 

a Happy New Year!


PSI hope this is exactly what you needed today.

Let's start the new year with a  😀

Stay connected with the weekly email
link to notify you of each new post.




Happiness lies with me,
My Heart is happy...

Take Care  💚


1 comment:

  1. While many of us will have all these listed many others will not. This last year has been full of hardships, loss, restrictions and more. Please find a couple here or make your own to say Thank You to. The sun, the Stars, green grass, smiles or whatever it is. Do your best each day - You matter.

    ReplyDelete