Tuesday, May 17, 2022

How to decide Between music and medicine

Decisions 

Robert Gupta: Between music and medicine




I shared this video back in 2014 and had forgotten about it until it was discovered in the Archives. A big Thank You to that person.

I watched it and thought it would be good to share again as a lot has happened since 2014.


Many decisions are hard to make and his surely were but he was lucky to find a way to work in both. 

The mix of 2 things you love was a WIN for him, us and the music and medicine World.

I'm glad the video let us hear his story and how music is healing in many ways.

The last several years have been difficult for those pursuing their dreams in education, employment etc. 



PS. One of our best friends of over 40 years and a nurse developed Parkinson's and had really bad dyskinesia's for years. (uncontrollable twitches, jerks, twisting). 

After we moved here and I became a Yoga teacher a new activity for me became  writing relaxations to share in my classes. 

My friend couldn't do a Yoga class but I was so pleased to visit and share a few movements and my writing with her that helped her relax, breathe, calm her body and release stress. 

Sitting in her chair the dyskinesia's slowly decreased and she started to relax and gently fell asleep. 

After years of her nursing and helping others, I was grateful that I could help give her some time to rest comfortably.

And, (Ok) yes her husband was on the couch napping as well.





I love that these posts also gives me a way to
share my photo's. Love the lilies.

Links for sharing with others below.

Check out the Archives for over 700 past posts.
You may find another post that wants to be shared again.

In sharing the video I hope viewers find something they can do, or be inspired to do something they never thought of even if it's for their retirement activities. 

Lets go where we're Appreciated & Celebrated.


No comments:

Post a Comment