Tuesday, September 13, 2022

Is it Autumn or Fall


Whatever You call it, it's coming soon.

Dona Anderson 

It's getting to be that time of year as the leaves started changing colors and we started to hear the geese gathering and flying over head a few weeks ago.


Fall used to be my favorite season but Spring took over after we moved to where we live now. 

Both are special and colorful.

I found this music version of Autumn Leaves for us to enjoy today and sing along if we can remember the words.

Yes, I had to ask google as I could only remember the first few words. 

The words feel sad but this interpretation feels fun and lively.

Great group of musicians. 



Autumn Leaves🍂with Breeze (violin,cello ,piano&jazz drum)


PS. After the heat of summer the cooler breeze's of Fall start to feel good and I'm waiting for more leaves to change color. 

It's starting to feel like fall though when I get out to walk in the shaded forest. It feels nice to see space starting to open up again and later will be the softness of the leaves as I walk. 

The leaves above I picked up last year and brought home.  I had enough for a couple of vases for the house  - I may do it again this year.

I hope you enjoyed the video too, the violin player is great!

That's it for today. 
Take Care and have a great day.

(Both pictures in this post are from last year.)
 
PSS. We never know how a day or week will change the world. 

We got to experience that this last week with the death of Queen Elizabeth. I got to see her years ago when I was little and she visited my city and we got to wave at her in the car. I'm sure their are millions of us with  a similar memory and I loved seeing the changing of the guard in London years ago. 

But Time changes everything. 

It reminds us to enjoy and celebrate  life, help others, be kind and help the planet - the only  home to all of us.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment