Tuesday, September 27, 2022

Look up to the stars - what do You see

 

The Stars make me Dream

"I don't know anything with certainty, but seeing  the stars make me dream."

~Vincent van Gogh~

Here's a little clip from a post back in 2019

Story time - I have to tell you about one night years ago we got up around 2 am to watch the stars.

We had the blankets and pillows all ready to lay outside and hope for something special to happen. 

The dogs came out with us and after cuddling awhile and wondering why we weren't in bed, they started to walk around and ended up they both had a big smelly poop close by.

Well that wasn't the special thing we had
hoped to happen that night
.

After getting up and a few laughs we went back to bed.


Summer seems to offer us those special times to stay up later and feel young again with our kids and grandchildren.

Rolling down the front lawn or a splash of water at the beach on someone always gives us a chance to play even in an unexpected way.

Perhaps the extra glass of wine helps too!

I don't have any memories of having fun with my parents or grandparents other than a card game we played at Christmas so it's a special time for me to be part of, to learn from and definitely want to do more.

PS. Those remember when family times are important
for sharing & saving.





Take Care as we continue to make
our way through 2022.

I hope you're having a good day and there's
something that will make it special.

A nap sounds good to me.

Thanks for your visit.
Links to share with others below and all
posts are in the archives for viewing.


No comments:

Post a Comment