Tuesday, December 27, 2022

What dreams do You have for the New Year?

Here comes Elvis and with this wonderful song!  -
    
 If I Can Dream - love this Song!

Elvis - If I Can Dream (Official Live Performance)


 


Some years seem to go by slow and others fly by. 

How has this one been for You?

I grew up listening to Elvis with my 2 older sisters and remember that day spent crying when I learned of his passing. 

Yes I'm that old and got to watch him on Ed Sullivan and in a few movies at the theatre.
 
I thought this song would perhaps help encourage us to keep moving on with our dreams for better and brighter days ahead. 

I hope it helps encourage us towards peace hope and caring for the people, animals and this beautiful place we all call home, our Earth.

PS. I wonder if anyone else feels this song could have been written for our current time & world these last couple of years. 

I made  a copy of the words and will keep it on my desk to hopefully read daily, and I made another copy for my night table to read before I go to sleep.

It's time now to wish You a Happy New year ! 

Stay safe, enjoy your family, friends, pets and hopefully we will move into the coming year with less fear, violence, death, lies, fighting and more honesty, equality, fairness, safety, and attainable dreams for all. 

Take Care.
 
that's it for 2022.

Thank You for your continued support.

PSS. One last thing. 

Back in the late spring I decided I needed to learn to play this song on my guitar then soon after I hurt my finger and still can't play chords.

My singing ability isn't good either but I'm hopeful and having Fun - that's what counts and Elvis does it so much better. đŸ’–
Hopefully I'll learn to play it soon. 

Dona Anderson

Let's welcome us all to 2023!

Bye for today

No comments:

Post a Comment