Tuesday, December 6, 2022

Another Year that will not be forgotten

 

Moving on but not forgetting

Dona Anderson

When was the last year we had a break from all that's been going on ?

We had another year with too much stress, death, loss and destruction ...

So let's change the Story to help us Feel better for a few minutes.

I'm sure we could all make a long list of what went wrong these last few years, so instead lets leave that and remember the GOOD Stuff from the same couple of years.

I know it'll take a bit to focus in on it and remember the Good.

The last few years have been hard but often the good stuff is there too that we need to remember.

There's been lots of change everywhere and I guess our lists may all be very  different.  

What things stood out for You?

What things were You thankful for?

Thankfully the daily news is not all bad.

Maybe you had lots of support you never imagined.

I saw a lot of people helping others, bringing them into their homes and providing a safe place.

I saw food being made and served to the hungry

Pets being rescued and looked after

Vaccines made and continued to be given out

Medical workers helping others when they needed it too

Food Banks getting donations and sending them out

Countries helping other countries

Friends starting to gather again

People smiling 

Change being more readily accepted and tried

Zoom and other things helped people connect

Working from home saved time, money & more

Things started to open up again

Traveler's hitting the roads and skies

Those were some I quickly thought of - what are yours?

What's on your list?

PS.  when I worked I was always proactive in getting things started or done ahead of time to lessen the stress of something happening later on so I guess I've been also doing this the last 12years with these now over 700 posts.

The weeks go by so fast that my getting a few posts ahead doesn't last long. 

I think it was easier at work as I knew what I needed to do but here it's made up and different every week - not like a work done report kind of thing.

As we head in 2023 I'll soon be nearing 800 posts. 

This was Never imagined in my wildest dreams and mine are pretty weird.

I'll try to continue to bring you relaxation, inspiration, peace, hope, music and more to support your Wellness and Self Care. 

I hope you've had many favorites or ones over the years you've connected to for some special reason. 

In my Book Moving Forward from the Heart the first meditation is titled, 


So Much More to See

 and the last one is titled, 

You became the Beauty

In between these two are 71 other meditations to support your day & life to  

Discover your own true self as you

slow down and listen. 

Information on all Resources at this link.


Bye for now and all published posts are

in the Archives to view, save and share.

The photo message above is great  as a short meditation & offers you 5 moments for relaxation and inspiration. 

It's from the meditation Close your eyes on page 60.

Thanks for sharing at the links below.




Take Care and thanks for your visit. 



No comments:

Post a Comment