Tuesday, December 13, 2022

Too many decisions


Have you felt like we have too many
 decisions to make these days.

Dona Anderson

Back in the Summer I took on the task of reducing some of the old Christmas Cards in the cabinet.

I was surprised that they went back over 20 years. The Box was full.

Each one was opened and read and 2 piles were made - one for keeping and the others were for leaving, though it was hard to make that second pile. 

It was nice to see some family names of ones no longer here and pictures given out for children that are now adults. I loved the art and drawings of the grandchildren along with the big letters when they were just learning to make the words.  

I also loved how beautiful many of the cards were and from the pile I only had 2 that were the same. 

Christmas cards have greatly reduced over the years due to the newer ways to communicate and each year we get fewer in our mailbox. But I still do love to get a few and think that we're remembered by others after many years apart.

  This is my Card box

  yes it's a special box I've kept that had tea in it from Oprah for  attending her live event in Seattle years ago.

 The Tea was Great and so was the event!

 So when I was doing this post I thought of the one I wrote  last  spring - 

Here's the link. post I wrote about boxes.  

What's in Your boxes?


PS. I had to share this photo from last year.

Timing really is important.

Our Westie Girl Kelsie has many beds and she loves this spare one for some reason so every once in a while if the door is open she'll go and snuggle with the pillow and at Christmas I put out these teddies for fun.


In the photo below that's her hiding with the Christmas Teddies.

It was so cute how she played innocent and looked the other way.  

Thankfully she stayed there long enough for me to get the camera.



                     Must Love Dogs in this house.!

That's it for today. 

New posts every Tuesday so please visit again and check out the Archives for over 700 past posts you to view, save & share - more decisions. 😊

Wellness  resources at the link above.

Have a great day and stay well and safe over the holidays. 


🎄

No comments:

Post a Comment