Tuesday, December 20, 2022

A beautiful Christmas Gift to us. André Rieu - Home for Christmas



Just in time for sitting in that cozy chair with my old favorite blanket...

Dona Anderson




I hope you love Andrés concerts too.

This is a special time of year when we're indoors, seeing the snow fall, watching those old Christmas movies or listening to your favorite songs again and getting together with family.  

The concert above is awesome so Enjoy and share with your family and friends as well.  We all need some good entertainment to help us relax and feel like normal life has returned again.

It just might be one that becomes your every year treat. 

PS. I got to go to the movie theater several months ago for a new concert the orchestra performed that absolutely filled me with joy. The audience in the movie didn't want it to end and neither did us watching.

Honestly I don't think the musicians wanted to leave either but they must have been exhausted.

I'm hoping Santa brings me the DVD for Christmas. 
André Rieu Happy Together.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment