Tuesday, January 17, 2023

How do you feel when You wake up?

Bruce Lipton 

always has the right words to help us.

Dona Anderson 

Wake up Happy


How do You wake up?

Over the years and ages waking up has been quite different from those days of going to school and having to walk there, then to working, having kids and getting  lunches for all of us and out the door to getting the bus.

Now being retired and older it has changed again. Much more relaxing.

I usually don't wake up too energized because I don't sleep well and if I sleep through the night once a year I wake up startled and wonder what happened.

Lucy & Kelsie
But within a few minutes our Westie dog Kelsie is up on the bed for her morning kisses and rubdown.

Our Scottie dog Lucy who claims most of the bed finally moves over and is taking her time to get up then they both  head to the kitchen to wait for their morning cookie. 

I hear the kettle on for my tea and in comes my hubby to get me moving or close the door and let me rest for a bit longer.

We all probably need some help at times to put that smile on our face to go out into the world - or to pull the covers over our heads for a while longer.

Tonight lets make a plan to wake up happy tomorrow saying 3 things we're grateful for. 

We could try it for a few more days even if the 3 things are the same everyday.

Let's wake up happy and make those daily choices to pause, smile, and make the changes you need to support your day and life or whatever it is.

We have to make our lives healthy for us and the world.

I thought this might be a good ending for this post. 

It's a few lines from the meditation Living in Wellness from my book Moving Forward from the Heart on page 133.  

My wellness is determined by my awareness, my acceptance of change, my relationships, my internal and outward communication, and my knowing that love is all around me and it is there for me to both give and receive.
I celebrate my success.



I guess my 3 things are already above that puts a smile on my
face and in my heart.

PS. Soften your whole body, and invite a smile
to fill your face and your heart.


Have a great day and week ahead 😀

I really appreciate your shares that help to send wellness out into the world.
Links below. 





1 comment:

  1. We never know how our day will turn out when we wake up. Some things can change in an instant. We hope for the best for ourselves and others. Let's welcome each day with a smile and hope it is the best it can be.

    ReplyDelete