Tuesday, January 31, 2023

lOVE IT lOVE IT lOVE IT


ONE OF MY ALL TIME FAVORITE SONGS.

 I sing along every time I hear it.

MERYL STREEP BETTE MIDLER CHER OLIVIA NEWTON JOHN GOLDIE HAWN 

What a Wonderful World.



Great Performance from these ladies.

It's always nice when several great stars sing together. 


In the comments on You Tube are some nice memories of Olivia Newton John.

PS.   I hope you had fun singing along with these beautiful ladies.  


It's not often we get to really feel a song like this. 

Take Care and have a wonderful week ahead.

I appreciate your shares out to others. I'm sure they 
will love to watch this too.

Links below.

The last few days there's been visitors from United States, Canada Germany Malaysia France Ireland Belgium Brazil Hong Gong Japan Sweden and more.  

Who's your favorite singer of this Song?

No comments:

Post a Comment