Friday, May 15, 2015

Hay House - I Can Do It - Edmonton

I Can Do It, Edmonton


I'm Here!

It Starts Tomorrow!

Dona Anderson 



I'm in Edmonton waiting patiently for tomorrow!
Two days of Information and Inspiration!

                            

Featured Speakers

Dr Wayne Dyer - Anita Moojani - Cheryl Richardson - Mastin Kipp - Caroline Myss - Mike Dooley - Colette Baron-Reid - Dr Barbara DeAngelis - Nancy Levin - Robert Holden, Ph D


It will be a HUGE WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

When I went to the one last year in San Jose, it was not only a privelege to hear the speakers but also to be there in the audience with so many like minded people who love learning and sharing with others.  We knew the world be a better place after all the wonderful energy went back home to be shared, and I know this one will be the same!


Tell you more later!
 I'm so excited...........

1 comment: