Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Here's how it Works!

Create your own unique Meditation

Fill in the Blanks ... 

Use Your Words!


Dona Anderson

Dona Anderson


 

Take Your Time



Create your own Meditation!

Have fun and do whatever 
one works
for you today!






 

Say to Yourself ...

As I discover the process of
listening to my _________,
my _________ becomes more full and richer.


As I observe my _________ and _________
I feel ready to __________ and allow _________
into my life and my ____________.


As I let go of __________ and bring __________
and ___________ into my life, I also bring in
______________ and the gift of _____________.



When you're finished, enjoy a few minutes of relaxing Meditation


You can always change these around or create different ones!!!! 
Have Fun.


This meditation is in my new book, Moving Forward from the Heart
©Dona Anderson 2015

Previously Bonus page #9, photo for post only.
See what's on the Bonus page now


Share and comments welcomed below, thanks.

Make sure you get the next post!
Subscribe to Dona Anderson by Email


Direct from author Special for Simply, One Breath At a Time ends Sep 30,2015


No comments:

Post a Comment