Tuesday, September 29, 2015

3 Things to Help Your Heart

Dona Anderson

Invest in Your Health


 Dona Anderson


Heart Healthy


Heart Disease is the a killer for both males and females!


I remember when I was young we worried about our Grandfather. He was in his 80's and on Heart Medication and my parents put a bell in their bedroom to ring for an emergency. That first time the bell rang, it was for our Grandmother, 12 years younger and no previous signs of problems. 


Has something similar happened to You? 


Unfortunately, these types of stories are familiar. We worry about the known problems and then something unexpected happens to another family member or caregiver.

During the month of February 2015, I did eight posts for Heart Awareness. A mix of  gentle movements, meditations,  music and a couple of poems to sink into and absorb.

Below I'm sharing the links with you to the 3 most viewed of the 8.


I didn't promote them all equally so your favorite may be one of the other 5.

You'll find all of them in the Blog Archive for February 2015.

Top 3

Try out this relaxing Tai Chi video


A short poem to Listen to your Heart


Enjoy, and I hope you'll check out the others from 
February 2015 in the Blog Archive.

Take Care!
Enter your email address:


 
Always love it when you share with others.  Spread wellness out to your Friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment