Friday, October 2, 2015

Song by the Beatles, When I'm 64!

Ok, so this year I will have my 64th Birthday


and may be asking these all important Questions

but from the Female side!


Dona Anderson
 

This song came out in 1967.



;


Wow, that was a long time ago! Back then in 1967, 64 did seem old.

 Do you have those days when you don't know who

 is looking back at you in the mirror?


So I still have my hair although it's thinned and changed color, and now new hairs pop out in other places.

I don't come home or even stay up late.

We did lots of that scrimping and saving. I don't knit, but I write this Blog. 

I don't know but we do seem so much younger now.  

We live differently that's for sure. We do different things to keep active, learning and enjoying life.  And many are still working and plan to continue or are free at last to do their hobbies and passions.

I still remember my grandmother looked like all the other ones at that age.  There were house dresses and going out clothes, never any pants.  All the work from cooking meals, household chores and shopping had been their exercise.

Life now is different ... so much change since 1967.


Who could have imagined back then this future? 

I'll let you decide whether it was all good or not.  

Maybe there should be a new song for the next generation!


To everyone, 64 or another new age this year, 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment