Friday, October 23, 2015

Getting Closer!

Moving Forward from the Heart

It's almost done.

I'm Excited!!!!!!!!!

Dona Anderson

In the final stages!

I've been busy the last few weeks going through the pages and designs doing the last searches for corrections and changes. 

We've been going back and forth and I know, after I say OK to print I'll probably see something that was missed. (HOPE not)  

It's amazing how you can read something over and over and not see a small word missing like a (a) or (the), a word repeated, or a previous change not done correctly.  In your head it's there or not there whatever it is suppose to be. I guess life is sometimes like that too.  We miss lots of little things, signs, and places to clean up. 

As I get older, it's even amazing what clean glasses can SEE.   

I thought this book would look similar to my first book Simply, One Breath At a Time but no ... this one is unique with lots of designs and font changes that make the pages interesting and refreshing!


Stay connected for ongoing news.

I'm now accepting orders. For information email me at rootstobreath@gmail.com

For all product information Visit the Shop page 

More about Moving Forward from the Heart at the label Moving Forward below.

Thanks for your visit.  Take Care.


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Dona!
    How exciting!
    'Moving forward from the Heart'
    Love the title. Love the cover. And I know I will love reading this book and sharing it with others!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kathy! You are a treasure and thanks for everything you do with your wonderful books. The Yoga Game series is a gift to children and the adults to have fun and bring awareness and mindfulness into their lives. Yoga changes lives, it did for both of us and we get to help others!!

    ReplyDelete