Tuesday, October 30, 2018

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PROMOTION - 10 YEARS


Not my Birthday yet but something I'm very connected with.

Simply, One Breath At a Time


A Collection of Guided Relaxations

to Refresh your Body and Soul


10 years old already.

Special Offer coming up.  Details below.


Dona Anderson
Subscribe to Dona Anderson by Email

I love this book ...
Last month at a Wellness and Spirit Fair the organizer came to meet me and let me know she had a copy given to her and said she uses it a lot in her work. 

Another vendor came to tell me she had gotten a copy years ago. Since then she's moved several times and recently joined a yoga class where she's living now and the teacher was using Simply, One Breath At a Time. She told me she got a big smile and enjoyed telling the teacher that she had one also.

Small world ... 

Here's another story you might like.

In addition to my sharing Simply, with others in Yoga, I used it to make the One Rose Wellness cards, my CD Permission to Rest, most of my photo messages and many excerpts that are in previous posts on this Blog.

Click on the labels at the bottom of this page for Simply, One Rose Cards and Photo Message.


Happy Birthday Simply! 10 years ago you were at the printers getting all set up, your beautiful cover and waiting for me to return from vacation. 



Is it Time to Get your Copy? Plus ...


For the month of November 2018,

when you purchase a (paper) copy of Simply, One Breath At a Time, I'll add in the CD, Permission to Rest for Free

Total Relaxation for the whole Body, Mind and Soul.


See all the wonderful comments from others on the Wellwishers page.

Head over to the Resources page here for more information about Simply, the CD and also direct from author purchase information. 

Just to start you off Simply, has 65 guided scripts for Relaxation & Meditation.

Use for Stress reduction, before Bed, Breathing techniques, Mindfulness, soothing Emotions, reducing unwanted Thoughts, increasing Awareness, Imagery, Gratitude and more.

Now is a Wonderful time not only to get Gifts for Self to Support your own Wellness but you may also know someone else who needs to Relax, let go of Stress and Breathe. 



Hope to see you in my inbox.


Check out this post that has been travelling the World

Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful week ahead.  New post out next Tuesday.



No comments:

Post a Comment