Tuesday, April 28, 2020

What Opens Your Heart to Feel Joy?


finding Joy in

everyday places


and it just takes a few minutes


😊 another in the True Treasures Series

Dona Anderson

The gift of Breath for you today.

We're going to Simply, One Breath At a Time for another post in the True Treasures series.


So much to love 
And today I've got a shortened version of the ending from the relaxation titled Four Breaths on page 109

After you start to get relaxed we go to see what these four breaths offer us. 

I think you'll enjoy these ... only a few minutes of your time but they can provide you with comfort, presence, awareness and a smile. 


* With this breath I offer myself a smile ... a smile warms and uplifts my body ... 

* With this breath, say, I will get in touch with my inner self, and accept where I am at this moment ... 

* With this breath, I will find beauty and pleasure in simple everyday things ... 

* With this breath, I've learned that if I smile, bring my true  self and a new freshness to life, life will allow me to blossom, I will find joy in myself. 


💚 It ends with being invited to a place to smile, breathe, be present and to notice beauty in things - a place t find Joy.

Namaste & Take Care.

Use the label True Treasures below
to find other posts in this series.

Thanks for your visit today.

Gifts for a lifetime to fill your Soul



Before you go - 

Visit the Resources page for more places the breath can take you.

Thanks for Sharing as we continue to travel the World every week..



I Hope you'll Join the others who get
links to new posts by email each week.

The email links to new posts are an easy way to
make your wellness toolbox and to not miss any.

Save the emails for the posts you want into an email folder
and you can access them to read or share again later.


What are True Treasures?

I came up with this label to use for when I shared with you a bit more from my books than the One Rose Wellness messages do and these come from both my books. 

More information on True Treasurers in the post at this link.

Check out the label True Treasures
below for others in the series.  



What are the other places
You find Joy?


1 comment:

  1. Spring is a special time of year to open our hearts and feel the earth burst with new life and growth. I look outside and see something new or bigger every day these past few weeks. It truly is a time to find JOY!

    ReplyDelete