Tuesday, April 21, 2020

The TOP 3 revealed.

Here's the Top 3

Thank You, thank you!

I love to share with You music videos, Ted Talks, other info & videos but I'm very happy to say they weren't in my top 3. 


Excepts from both my books took 1 & 2 spot and the other I wrote using my photo from Hawaii for inspiration.

Dona Anderson
Subscribe to Dona Anderson by Email


Hope you enjoy these Gifts again from me to You.

           # 1 From 2016 


From Simply, One Breath At a Time.

This post continues to show up in my stats everyday. 

Over 23,000 views.


     
   

#2 from 2017
#3 also from 2017


From Moving Forward from the Heart                         





Check these out at the Links above.

Have Fun and visit the archives to find Your Favorites.

You can also use the labels below to help.

New posts every Tuesday.

The next ones coming up maybe just what you're waiting for.




These inspiring, nourishing, nurturing
& unique meditations
open the body mind and soul.

More info at this link.

Did you Subscribe yet?

See what supports you over time.

Discover the types of things You need.

Subscribe to Dona Anderson by Email
it's just a couple of steps to follow.
no cost - you just get to enjoy.



1 comment:

  1. We can always find Gifts around us from nature & everyday things to a friend, neighbor, family or even a stroll down a path.

    ReplyDelete