Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Mr. Bojangles - Nitty Gritty Dirt Band - [With Lyrics]


Do you have songs that make you cry?

The Ugly Cry.

I DO - this is often one of them.
Dona Anderson



In my guitar groups music books there are 2 songs that make me cry.

This one and the other is Puff the Magic Dragon.

I love them both but ...




Some days the tears just start to come.

Then it's Quick - find a tissue as tears are running down my face and I need to blow my nose. 

I wonder who else has songs
 that do the same to them for
whatever reason ...


I used to be very sensitive,
much worse than now.  

I couldn't listen or watch some things because the ugly cry would swell my eyes up so bad I just had little slits to see out of the next morning.

Sometimes it was embarrassing especially when we were out at movies or concerts. 

The people beside me weren't always appreciative. 

And, I really felt bad when others told me their problem/story and would apologize that I was sad/tearing up.

Do us sensitive ones ever lose it or


is it just how we're suppose to be. 



Google can Help. 
There's questions & responses to help about
crying if you want to check that out.  

There are even Benefits listed.

I guess I need that cry every once in awhile
which was the second I added Tilly's photo in here.

My first photo message back in 2012 - Miss you beautiful  Scottie Girl.

 Her heart was very Kind & Happy.

Thanks for your visit.
New posts every Tuesday.

Together we're sharing Wellness around
the World - links for sharing below.


PS. I hope I'm not alone in this crying thing and Hopefully
 one day we can get back to those before Covid activities.



2 comments:

  1. There are so many songs we hear over the years that we like and some seem to stick with us forever. Even the ones we find sad and have a few tears or more. Even some classical pieces that we hear with or without words or even in another language can have a huge affect on us. It goes down into our soul or maybe to a past life. I don't know but it seems to be in our journey of life and it's Ok not to know but just to listen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh , I cry at the drop of a hat - beautiful songs, beautiful views, if I should see a total stranger crying - I cry too 😢
    Memories evoke such emotion that is a nano second my face is wet with tears 😢
    Happy hellos snd sad goodbyes
    Reading a book, watching young lovers , the list is endless 😢😢😢

    ReplyDelete