Tuesday, November 10, 2020

73 Ways to Support You going Forward

It's Birthday Time
5th Birthday 


Celebration Time ðŸ’š



Dona Anderson
Subscribe to Dona Anderson by Email


Wow, five years ago tomorrow I was picking up the boxes of Moving Forward from the Heart and had to open one quickly to see it for real.

And, then I got to go through the pages on the drive home. (Nope, I wasn't driving)

It seems that it has always been with me - at least longer than 5 years since and the time I worked on it.

Sometimes you have to write the 1st book to get to the second so I guess that's what I did. 

It's fun to have previous buyers of Simply, One Breath At a t time stop to tell me how they enjoy my work and one lady last fall came by to tell me she had bought Simply,10 years ago and still uses it all the time.

Moving Forward from the Heart is also helping others and lots of comments from shoppers and readers why are listed below and on the Wellwishers page.


- help a new empty nester
- help me heal my heart
- learn more about myself
- for relaxation
- figure out this time of my life
- lovely words and charming prose
- want all your stuff
- it leaves time and space to dream
- emphasis on breath


Link to the Wellwishers page 

Here's one you'll see ...

"In just a few words, it's a lovely book. It's obvious that a lot of care and thought went into your presentation. The are many books out there on meditation but I would say "Moving Forward..." is one of the best, so readable, so accessible, so uplifting".

Our World and lives are full of stuff, being busy, emotions, fake and troubling news, storms, tragedies and more.


Stress seems to be a normal part of our conversations.

It's getting harder and harder to make ends meet, enjoy life and have some time to get to know who we are or even have a moment to be still and think about it.

These 73 meditations help us to relax, breathe, visit nature and figure some of that out along the way.

The first meditation is titled, So Much More to See.

The last is, You Became the Beauty. 

Between the two are 71 other titles ...

Some of the others you'll meet are,



  Message in Dona's photo is on page 52
A Place for Messages
Words from a Friend
Practicing Calm
Breathe Happy
Garden in your Dreams
Possibilities Gently Drift in
Special places
Begin again
Visions for the Future
Letting Life be Easy
Tree House
Earth Angel
Rise and Shine
One Hug
Live your Dreams
Lullaby of Peace

    
Open yourself up to wonder and dream ...

A post I did July 14, 2015 a few months before I got my hands on a real copy started with ...

It's always a bit scary to let your work out for everyone to see.  I've been working on this baby for over 4 years and it's time to let it go so I can find out what is next for me.

The following is in the book and talks about

What Moving Forward from the Heart means to me!


When I wrote Simply, One Breath At a Time I had the title right away, and then with  this book I only had a few ideas for the title until Moving Forward from the Heart came to me at the end, long after all the writing was done. 

It was in one of those still, quiet times and it made perfect sense.

Since completing this book, I can see now that I was unknowingly writing from my Heart and Soul, and my Heart wanted to know more about compassion, hope, the ability to change, and forgiveness.

My Heart wanted to know more about how to heal, open, love and most of all how to move on and forward.

I’m always sharing things on my Blog as I learn from life and time, and now I am also learning from all the meditations in this book.

They nudge me to let go of what I need to and remind me to live my life now, celebrate all that I am, have and can be.  They remind me to celebrate others and our beautiful earth.  


They give me strength and courage, and ask me to think, to see, explore and to share.


Does this sound like a book for You'd like ...

Message in this photo is on page 119.


Welcome with gratitude this
 special time to be with yourself 
and all that you are ...

More information on the
 Resources Page 

Thanks for sharing at the links below. 

PS. Love this message on the front cover -
Sweetness lies inside the spaces where
you free your body, mind and spirit to
fully celebrate life!
Pictures for post only.


Thanks for your visit and have a great day.
 Find out more from this book
at the label below - Moving Forward.


1 comment:

  1. The meditation # 17, "Who Are You Now starts with You can lead, follow, belong to and become ... Everything in our life is a gift to help us find out who we are, what we like and don't like, what works for us, what and who we love, what we are good at, and what makes our precious heart light up." This last year we probably have been asking ourselves some of these questions. Let's answer them in the now as we may not return to the before.

    ReplyDelete