Tuesday, March 15, 2022

It feels like a Gift from Heaven


You'll love it too.


André Rieu - My Heart Will Go On

Spectacular performance.  

Yes, me again - I was on the hunt for things

to share with You and I found this!





I've always been a Huge fan and got to attend a live performance years
ago when his orchestra came to Vancouver. 

Amazing night! 

It's wonderful that they continue to surprise us with these beautiful mix of music and art.

I still have another concert on my bucket list. 

The video is peaceful yet energizing.

From the beginning it is all beautiful.

I got shivers for a moment and went back to the titanic movie.

The smooth beautiful performance of the skaters was very peaceful, loved it.

I loved the mix of background scenes moving from the skaters to the orchestra, to the buildings in the back which kind of had the sense of grounding.

All this and the words from the song in my head that the 

Heart Will Go On.

 
PS I'm sure this will give us some peace ... We may need a few repeats.


Please take care of yourselves so
we can meet again.



Links for sharing below help us to travel the 
world spreading wellness to others.
Weekly posts on Tuesdays.
Thanks for helping.






1 comment:

  1. I saved this video and scheduled it few months back and it sure feels like it was perfect timing to help us relax now for a few moments. We're sure living in uncertain times right now and my heart goes out to the people of Ukraine. Thank You to all the helpers and those fighting to save their country. I think we all thought we'd be busy trying to end the pandemic and Global Warming not watching a War. Stay Safe.

    ReplyDelete