Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Time-Lapse: Watch Flowers Bloom Before Your Eyes


Spring is Here! 

YES.

Love this video.




It's amazing to watch the time lapse flowers and to see the changes as they bloom.  
Beautiful.

Dona Anderson

I always feel that our spring starts early as some of the flower bulbs start growing in late December and sneak above ground for a month or so until they start getting bigger when it's warmer.

We had more cold, snow, rain & wind than normal over the winter so good to see these ones brighten our yard and spirit. Photo left March 22, 2022



                        Is Spring one of your favorite seasons? 



Gifts from our garden last year.

 

Have a great week and new posts every Tuesday.



Love that the birds are more active
now and singing lots during the day.

PSOne more for you today is a few lines from an ancient Navajo Walk in Beauty Prayer. It certainly fits into the gifts of Spring. 

"With beauty before me I walk
With beauty behind me I walk
With beauty above me I walk
With beauty around me I walk
It has become beauty again"


Thanks for your visit and there's over 700 posts in the archives you can view, save or share. 

Links below. 



1 comment:

  1. There's nothing like a visit to the garden center to get a feast for the eyes to see. The summer flowers aren't there yet but lots of pansies in all colors, and bulbs to buy even if you don't need more. It doesn't take much for that gardeners urge to get outside on those sunny warmer days. Hope I get lots of good pictures to share with you again this year.

    ReplyDelete