Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Mariachi Connecticut Serenades a Beluga Whale

Love This 

Dona Anderson

Have a look.


It's our wedding anniversary today,

53 years now.

Back 53 years ago we never thought about 53 years later. 

When you're young you don't spend much time thinking about being old.

Then it quickly becomes later and it's What happened in all those years. 

Gladly we're still alive and together, but we sure don't look the same.

Our Son, Daughter and their families are getting older and how many pets have we had.

Time sure has flown by.


It's fun to watch this video above. It kind of lets us forget about other things and just smile. 

Humans and animals having Fun together - Priceless 



Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day and week ahead.

Links for sharing below.

PS. New posts on Tuesdays and over 700 in the Archives for you to view, save & share at your leisure.

One last thing.

You may remember seeing this song I shared a few years ago, anyway I wanted to share it again.  



It may be another relaxing cheese fondue night!

YUM!


1 comment:

  1. I never know what to say when I start to do a comment. I'm really hoping for a visitor to say they enjoyed it in some way but I've been watching a series on Aging and how we need to realize Aging is a Gift that many don't get to experience. Our wrinkles show that we've been here, have experience, and for me I don't want to look like I'm 40. My forties were the worst of times. Now a few decades later I get to relax, do and go where I want and discover a freedom that's been years in the making. All the opportunities now give us many choices to pursue.

    ReplyDelete