Friday, July 18, 2014

CONVERSATIONS WITH GOD

Neale Donald Walsch

Conversations with God, the Movie

Roots to Breath, Dona Anderson

I had the wonderful opportunity to see Neale Donald Walsch last night July 17, 2014 at a 3 hour talk at an ocean resort not far from home.  It was amazing!  I am still speechless, and Wow seemed to be the first word we could say at the end.  A wonderful, gracious, and approachable speaker as he sat in a big comfy chair only a few feet away from the audience with only a microphone.

I knew very little about him and his many books, and then I listened to his interview at the Hay House World Summit 2014.  He definitely peeked my interest in how we can all work together to get along and how we can easily start to see things differently. I guess you can say he did more than peek my interest, I was crying at the end. (weeping really) 

In the Hay House Summit interview he mentioned Conversations With God, The Movie so I watched it a week ago to give me some more information about him.  It is quite an interesting story of how he began writing his books and last night he referred to how his life has changed so much. 


I

This is just the start of my listening, reading, and learning more from him!

I hope you enjoy the Movie!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete