Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Share Posts - Quick & Easy

Email Blogger Tweet Facebook Pinterest

How to Easily Share with Friends and Family


Roots to Breath, Dona Anderson

The links below on my posts quickly and easily allow you to share and keep your social media sites collecting, sharing, and telling stories.

Here are wonderful ways to send your friends and family something like the June 27 link to the Happy song video.  You can send the link in an email or on Facebook or send the beautiful sound meditation that Dr Wayne Dyer introduces I Am That I Am  posted July 6. Or how about the video and Poem about how people come into our lives for a Reason Season or Lifetime.

You can even send the emails to yourself if you want to save certain ones in a folder to revisit.

And there's more, you can Tweet and Pin, or if you're a Blogger you can start a new post or save it in draft for later!

If you haven't noticed this handy share feature in the past, I invite you to put it to use!  

Coming soon - I've been working on a new post about writing comments. I often want to say something but maybe not sure what to say. So I started making a list of tips for myself so I get better at it and thought I'd share it. Hopefully the list will give us something to help or at least think about.

If you want to keep advised of my new posts, you can
sign up to Follow by Email at the link above.
The list is growing!

There's also more on Facebook  and I tweet on Twitter 



No comments:

Post a Comment