Thursday, July 31, 2014

Wonderful Summer Festivals right here at Home

Comox BC has it all this weekend!

Roots to Breath, Dona Anderson

Nautical Days & Filberg Festival - 2 Places to Be this Summer!

I'll be at Nautical Days this weekend for the 3 day festival August 2-4, and the forecast is for Hot and Sunny!  The quiet park in this picture will soon be full of tents, arts and crafts, goodies, music, people, food and fun! 

Dona Anderson
I'm looking forward to setting up the tent and connecting with all the great visitors, listening to music, and watching what I can of the activities. 

I even go off my (sometimes) healthy eating just a bit but don't say that too loud ... French Fries please!

At the shows I'm a vendor, I hand out samples of my wellness card messages.  I have had so many wonderful connections with people through this exchange.  It gives them a chance to stop and chat, and in the past 4 years I've given out over 2150 cards just at this event and listened to many heartwarming stories!

This year, I'll be bringing along with me
My book - Simply, One Breath At a Time
CD - Permission to Rest
Card set - One Rose Wellness Cards 
New for 2014 - I'll be sharing that the news
that Simply, One Breath At a Time
is now available as an eBook! 

I hope next year I will be introducing Moving Forward from the Heart my second book!

Check out these links for more festival information.  If you're close by, please come and visit.

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!



1 comment: