Tuesday, July 29, 2014

The Five Tibetan Rites - The RIGHT Way, Anti-Aging Tip from Ellen Wood


What are the Five Tibetan Rites?


Roots to Breath, Dona Anderson


 Never Heard of Them?


 If you'd like learn more or try out this sequence of 5, keep reading!

I shared this last year and thought I'd send it out again for those who missed it. I like this video version as it's slow and music is great.  Other versions may be a bit different  and faster so check out different ones to find out which one you like best that suits your age, body., and health.

When I started doing the 5 rites, I  did just a few and then gradually built my way up especially with the first spinning one, I did this one quite slow.  I slowly increased my count over a few weeks and got to 14.  Some where I read to aim for multiples of 7 (Chakra related) going towards the maximum of 21.

I used to have link to more information but over the years they change so I'll let you find ones at the time of your search. 

You'll recognize these as yoga poses but it's fun to call this sequence by another name. It is a great  mini home practice, only 5 poses to remember.


The Five Tibetan Rites - Have fun!

Updated May 2021.


I hope you'll share with friends or even with your yoga teacher or class.
It's always fun to try out something new!


Get more great posts when you Follow by Email
Enter your email address:



3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete