Friday, April 24, 2015

Blog Name has Changed!

Invest in Yourself

Dona Anderson

Success is liking Yourself
liking what you Do
and liking how you do it!`
~ Maya Angelou~

Dona Anderson


Change happens everywhere and
Now it's happening here!

Roots to Breath has been retired as my Blog's name and Dona Anderson has taken over, so I won't need to change again in the future.

Sorry for any inconvenience when you look at old posts especially with links to others blog posts. I will work on updating them as I'm able and all posts are still here so don't fret.  You can look for them in the Blog archive by date or try the labels. Email followers, if you still have the email, the post should be the day of or the day before the email.

Because my Blog is evolving and a new book will soon be published, I wanted to make it easier to find me and build my audience.  As I learn more and figure out how to make changes I'm slowly updating things and the Blogs name was a major one and will be more work than I imagined.

I forgot about all the links in posts and then all the paper material that needs to be changed. And then there's the links I've sent out to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn etc.  When you're in the spirit of change and finally just go for it, somehow all that stuff is forgotten.

I will still refer to Roots to Breath in various places as it connects me to a place for grounding, evolving and breathing, a place for moving through the Chakras.  I've been using it for some of the One Rose Wellness Card posts and I like it as a title for the images on the right side.

I really appreciate all your support and hope you stay connected!


Isn't that a cutie in the picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment