Friday, April 24, 2015

What Did You lose Today?



What did you lose today or was it yesterday?


Dona Anderson
Dona Anderson
There's more on Facebook


What was it?

Maybe, it was being grateful.

Maybe, it was balance. 

Or, was it yourself and the smile that lights up your face? 

    
Begin to see yourself in the beautiful park in this photo.
The bench is for You to sit down on and rest.
Now, let these words fill your body as you say ...

“I invite my next breaths to bring me to place to smile … 
a place to breathe and be present … 
a place where I won’t lose myself … 
a place to notice beauty in things … 
a place to find joy …”



Excerpt from the guided relaxation,
Four Breaths, page 109
Simply, One Breath At a Time 



Please share with family & friends below - give
them the gift of a smile and a place to find joy!

Subscribe to Dona Anderson by Email



I hope you'll repeat the short meditation above a few times so your today's and tomorrows will all blossom!


Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment