Friday, August 7, 2015

The Wild Within: British Columbia, Canada

British Columbia,Canada

Come!  See!


Dona Anderson

I thought I'd share this video about where I live.




In May we did the beautiful drive from our island home to Edmonton Alberta. We went and came back through different mountains seeing so much beauty. 

We even got to see a bear, some elk, goats, and deer.  Getting out in nature and breathing that fresh air while still seeing snow on the mountain tops, and the rushing streams  is so wonderful! 

Here is another link to a video I shared last year. It's really good and I hope you enjoy both.

Take care and have wonderful day!


Stay connected by signing up to Follow by Email, and links for sharing below!


Because I grew up a prairie girl and moved several times over the years,  I know we all have our own ideas of beauty for where we Live.

What are some of yours? 

Bring them to mind and listen to them softly speaking to YOU.  

Listen ...


No comments:

Post a Comment