Friday, August 28, 2015

YOU Were Googling?

And you Found Me!

I've been Having Fun!

New Website.


Dona Anderson
 
Picture
Dona Anderson
I've been playing with this when I have time.

There's a bit more I want to do and always some tweaking but I thought I'd share with you what I have so far!

No wonder my old brain gets tired ...



Here's the link to


THIS wasn't Planned 


I have to add in here that the website cover photo and the cover for Moving Forward from the Heart have the same colors.

I started work on the website in the spring and then had the book cover designed for me in June,  and until recently I didn't notice the similarities.

Hope this is a good sign for both the book and the website!

You'll see what I mean when you have a look at both on the home page!

No comments:

Post a Comment