Tuesday, May 14, 2019

We're going around and around the World Thanks to YOU

With your Help

we're Travelling the world,


and Spreading Wellness 

Dona Anderson

This is post #567
I hope you'll subscribe to receive these weekly posts.  We're happily spreading Wellness around the World. 

Check out this post it's an example of how Simple words of Gratitude go along way. Over 20,000 views.

I love checking the Blog stats to discover where the viewers are from. I think of the countries I've visited, places I've lived, and now I get to search Google for an unknown country to me to find out where it is. 

My post today is to share with you a list of the countries that have visited here so far this year.  It makes the World seem smaller, and that we can just reach out and there you are. 

Because you're seeing this, it lets me know how easily we're all connected to a common goal.

My Dream to share Wellness around the World is working Thanks to your Help.

Below, I've listed the countries so far for this year.

There may be more, but the stats only show 10 at a time, and this is just for January to yesterday of this year.  So if you're reading this and are from one not mentioned or from last year or before, have fun and please let us know by sharing in the comments.

Here goes -
I'll start with my home country, Thank you - Canada (and I've been to every province and lived in 4.)

Now to other places I've been lucky to visit
Thank you to these great places - Germany (lived there for 5 years) and visited, France, Netherlands Austria, Spain, United Kingdom, United States, and also Mexico!

Now to the rest of my
wonderful visitors - 

Thank you to - Afghanistan, Albania, Argentina, Australia, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bangladesh,  Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Brazil, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Chili, China, Columbia, Congo/Brazzaville, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia,  Ecuador, Egypt, Georgia, Greece, Guinea, Honduras, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy. 

There's More - Thank You to Japan, Kenya, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Lithuania, Malaysia, Maldives, Moldova, Montenegro, Myanmar, Nepal, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Norway, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Sweden, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Unknown Region, Uzbekistan, Vietnam

and Thank you to those countries that got missed.

thank you, thank you, thank you for all your Help

My Heart IS very Happy.
Let's keep this going, You and I.

Take Care & new post next week.

Summer of Music starts July 2.

I need to travel more - 
my list isn't very long  
Before you go
did you sign up to follow by email.


No comments:

Post a Comment